George Tremblay has led numerous teams in commercial and institutional development projects throughout the United States and abroad. His goal is to create value and build community by balancing his passion for attentive client service with excellence in design. He is particularly interested in mixed-use projects where the value of the end product exceeds the sum of the individual components. George earned his BSAD and Master of Architecture degrees from MIT.Outside of Arrowstreet, George enjoys spending time on the water in his boat or spending the weekend in the Berkshires with his family in the passive solar house he designed in the 1980s. George also serves on the Board of Trustees at the Glen Urquhart School, which his daughter attends.
George's Posts //
- The Evolution of the Financial District Continues
- Parcel K Discussed at District Hall
- State of the Seaport
- Markey Memorial Bridge Dedication
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa
at the Pinehills
- Wonderland Garage Opens
- ULI TAP: Revitalizing Pittsfield
- Worcester News Tonight on CitySquare
- Speaking at ULI Spring: The World in 2012 – Radical changes?
- Progress for Wonderland Parking Garage
- Andover Inn Featured in Northshore Magazine
- Park Lane Seaport Sold